June 2, 2009 by amucklow
After the success of last year’s awards CSF has developed Fashioning the Future to include a wider range of disciplines. There are 7 awards in total which aim to celebrate and promote a generation of emerging talent for the fashion industry of the future.
The competition is the leading international platform for celebrating innovation in sustainable fashion design, development and communication in sustainable fashion design. Consumption the theme from the 2008 awards is still a crucial issue to fashion and sustainability and continuing this thread the theme for 2009 is Water.
The competition is open to all current students and recent graduates who completed a course in 2007, 2008, or 2009. You must have graduated from an FdA, BA and/or postgraduate course in a fashion related subject from any university or college worldwide.
The award categories are:
- Design for a Thriving Fashion Industry
- Systems for a Sustainable Fashion Industry
- The Role of Materials in a Sustainable Fashion Industry
- The Role of Communication in a Sustainable Fashion Culture (Theoretical)
- The Identity of Sustainable Fashion (Visual)
- Enterprise Initiative for the Future Fashion Industry
- Water – the right for all citizens of this planet
Email email@example.com for more details.